Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Address!

We move on Friday. From our 1-bedroom high-rise heart-of-downtown apartment to a 3-bedroom townhouse inna neighborhood. I'm jazzed.

Our new address, effective immediately given how long it takes things to get mailed here, is:

4/153 Terrace St.
Brisbane 4005
QLD Australia

phone number remains the same: +61.4.5716.8947

(Would you believe it took me almost 4 months to memorize my own cell number?)

It's in a neighborhood called New Farm. It's about 2 miles from where we are right now (by car; 3 miles if I walk along the curvy riverfront). Quiet street. Close to where I go for massage and meditation. Close to the Brisbane Powerhouse, a neat performing arts space. Close to a cute small park and one large park.

Close to a Pizza Hut! (Yeah, I know, sad but true. My name is Kelly and I'm a Pizza Hut junkie.)

Two levels, very nicely furnished, one upper level porch, one large backyard deck with grill. Absolutely no grass to cut. :)

It also has a security gate, which I think is kinda silly since the other houses on the street don't but, hey, we're all new and shiny so we need a security gate....um, right????

Whatever.

I'll post pics next week.

1 comment: